Our philosophy is designed to affect the player’s development both on and off the field. The 5 Pillars on which our Team is built:
- Hard Work
Playing for your school is like playing for your National Team.
It is an honor and a privilege to wear the jersey that represents your school and community. We are looking for total commitment and complete dedication to this program, both in and out of season.
Through this mindset, we are strongly aligned with the following beliefs:
- Applying ourselves in the same manner with regards to academics.
- Winning matters.
- The way a person trains reveals his true character.
- Creating an environment that will encourage, nurture, and challenge your sons.
- Embracing the process over results.
- Success is not overnight or by accident; it requires hard work, dedication, and sacrifice.
- Asking WHY. Everything we do has a purpose.
- Players should be able to talk to coaches about their opinions and experiences on the field.
- Sportsmanship and team unity are more important than individual achievement.
- Respect for the game, referees, the other team, and most importantly yourselves.
- Leading by example. Strive for excellence while staying humble.
- Total Football – Everyone attacking, everyone defending.
- “Bigger, faster, stronger” is only part of the game; being “smarter” is just as important.
- Being gracious in winning and defeat.
- Having fun. It is just a game after all.
At the highest levels of play, soccer is not just a physical game. It’s a thinking game.